Cookies are small text files that websites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored to be retransmitted to the same websites for further visits. Cookies are used for different purposes, have different characteristics, and can be used by the owner of the website you are visiting or by third parties.
The data controller of the processing for the cookies installed is Medical Technology and Devices S.A. with registered office in Lugano (CH), 6900, Via Nassa 5 and registration number in Trade Register of the Canton Ticino n. CHE – 239.818.165.
For the identification of third party data controllers please see the links below to third parties privacy and cookies policies or connect to the website: http://www.youronlinechoices.com.
Remember that you can also manage your cookie preferences through your browser.
If you do not know the type and version of browser you are using, click on “Help” in the browser window at the top, from which you can access all the necessary information or click on the links below:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer#w_cookie-settings
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
You can usually change your browser settings by following the steps below:
– select Internet Options or Preferences from the Tools or View or Edit menu;
– select Privacy or Security or Download Files and choose your preferred settings.
You can also find further instructions at the web address of the browser you are using.
Finally, in relation to the aforementioned processing, you may exercise the rights set forth in Articles 15 to 22 of the Reg (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”), such as:
- Right of access: right to obtain from the data controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data is being processed and, if so, to obtain access to personal data and further information on the origin, purposes, categories of data processed, recipients of communication and/or transfer of data, etc.
- Right to rectification: right to obtain from the data controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data without undue delay, as well as the integration of incomplete personal data, including by providing a supplementary statement.
- Right to erasure: right to obtain from the data controller the cancellation of personal data without undue delay in the event that:
- personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes of processing;
- consent on which the processing is based has been revoked and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- personal data have been processed unlawfully;
- personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation.
- Right to object of processing: right to object at any time to the processing of personal data based on the legitimate interest of the data controller.
- Right to restriction of processing: right to obtain from the data controller the restriction of processing, in cases where the accuracy of personal data is contested (for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data), if the processing is unlawful and the data subject has objected the processing, if the personal data are necessary for the data subject to establish, exercise or defend a right in court, if following the objection to the processing the data subject is waiting for the verification of whether or not the legitimate interest of the data controller prevails.
- Right to data portability: right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit such data to another data controller, only for cases where the processing is based on consent or on a contract and only for data processed by electronic means.
- Right not to be subject to automated decisions: right to obtain from the data controller not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produce legal effects concerning the data subject or significantly affect the data subject, unless such decisions are necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract or are based on the consent given by the data subject.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, a data subject who considers that the processing concerning him or her violates the GDPR has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You may exercise these rights by writing to Medical Technology and Devices S.A., Via Nassa 5, 6900, Lugano (CH), or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below you will find all the information about the cookies installed through this website, and the necessary indications on how to manage your preferences regarding them.
Your consent applies to the following website www.mtdglobal.com.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Please state your consent ID and date when you contact us regarding your consent.
Your consent applies to the following domains: mtdglobal.com
Your consent ID: 9ft1ItCY2m/2jOc47J+yVtRsR+fKzSOPR3JgazZDl1E57xIiOJSK/g==Consent date: Friday, September 3, 2021, 03:59:41 PM GMT+2
Cookie declaration last updated on 10/08/21 by Cookiebot:
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
|CookieConsent||Cookiebot||Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|elementor||mtdglobal.com||Used in context with the website’s WordPress theme. The cookie allows the website owner to implement or change the website’s content in real-time.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|rc::a||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of their website.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|rc::c||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|wordpress_test_cookie||mtdglobal.com||Used to check if the user’s browser supports cookies.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
|_ga||Google Tag Manager||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|_ga_#||Google Tag Manager||Used by Google Analytics to collect data on the number of times a user has visited the website as well as dates for the first and most recent visit.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|vuid||Vimeo||Collects data on the user’s visits to the website, such as which pages have been read.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|