Experts exchanging knowledge
to advance healthcare
DATA PROCESSING INFORMATION CLAUSE
Pursuant to Article 14 sec. 1-2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR“), we kindly inform you that:
- Controller. Medical Technology and Devices S.A. with its offices in Lugano (at via Nassa, 5 – 6900 Lugano) Switzerland (“MTD”) is the controller of your personal data. The data controller’s contact information is as follows: email@example.com; Via Nassa, 5 – 6900 Lugano, Switzerland.
- Source of your personal data. Your personal data may have been collected from the following sources: company / organization / professional association Internet websites, corporate customers and/or business partners of MTD and/or its affiliates.
- Scope of personal data processed. Your personal data may include: name, surname, profession, employer’s name, function within your employer’s organization, business / professional contact details (such as telephone number, e-mail).
- Purposes and legal grounds for processing.
We will process your personal data for the following purpose:a – marketing activities such as: sending information about our publications, newsletters, invitations to professional conferences or other events which we believe may be of interest to you – i.e. based on our legitimate business interest (Article 6 (1)f) of the GDPR).
- Expected length of processing. We retain your personal data for as long as it is considered necessary for the purpose for which the data was collected (including as required by applicable laws). Personal data may be held for longer periods where extended retention periods are required by applicable laws and to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
- Data recipients. Your personal data will be provided solely to persons or entities authorised by MTD to process data or to entities that MTD entrusted with the processing of personal data (including information technology and communication service providers), as well as public authorities empowered to receive the data under generally applicable laws.
- Your personal data will not be shared with any third countries (i.e. countries outside the European Economic Area).
- You may access, correct and rectify your personal data and, to the extent stipulated by the law, to delete, restrict the processing of, object to and transfer your data.
- You may file a complaint with a relevant supervisory authority if you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- You will not be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.